Rapid DNA Services
Bode Technology offers Rapid DNA Testing Services and implementation support for Rapid DNA programs.
Rapid DNA Testing – Same Day Results
Bode Technology has implemented the IntegenX® RapidHIT® ID system for laboratory operations. The RapidHIT ID uses cutting edge technology to generate DNA profiles in <90 minutes for single-source reference samples.
Bode Technology provides:
- Same day comparisons, including statistical analysis, of single-source samples to other forensic samples
- Rush turnaround on confirmation testing for CODIS hits
Rapid Integration with Local Databases for Law Enforcement
Bode Technology allows for easy upload of profiles generated by the ANDE® and IntegenX rapid DNA instruments into the BodeHITS™ local DNA database program.
BodeHITS Users – Upload and Search Instantly
BodeHITS users can instantly search rapid results against their database.
- Log the sample in BodeHITS software
- Upload the data file generated from the rapid DNA instrument
- A search will automatically be triggered against the database
While a person of interest is being detained, a DNA database search can be performed, resulting in precise and /or possible matches.
Rapid DNA Users – Utilize BodeHITS to Build your Database
Rapid DNA users can utilize Bode Technology's accredited laboratory to help develop a database through the BodeHITS program.
Bode Technology offers:
- High-volume sample analysis to quickly build a database
- Laboratory processing of challenging limited quantity evidentiary samples
- Laboratory analysis of samples containing mixtures
- Modified Rapid DNA analysis on data generated by Rapid DNA instruments
- DNA Database management and statistical analysis
Contact us for more information:
1.866.263.3443 or 1.703.646.9740
Resources and Presentations
- Presentation: "Rapidly Paving the Way for Rapid DNA: Experiences of an Accredited Laboratory"
- Presentation: "Working with Law Enforcement to Implement Rapid DNA"
ANDE® is a registered trademark of ANDE Corporation.
RapidHIT® is a registered trademark of IntegenX.